The article “the” is used before any singular or plural uncounted noun with a known identity.
For example, I like the car. By saying this, you’re telling the listener that you’re speaking of a specific car.
Additionally, you could say, I like the car that is automatic. By saying this, you’re telling the listener that you’re speaking about a specific automatic car.
Remember, by adding an ‘s’ to the end of a noun, the noun becomes plural.
The articles “a” and “an”
The article “a” is placed before a singular noun that begins with a consonant sound.
For example, a car.
The article “an” is placed before a singular noun that begins with a vowel sound.
We are looking for online English teachers to motivate and help our users improve their conversational English through text chat.
Location: Fully Remote
Personal Qualities of a Teacher:
- Positive, friendly & outgoing.
- Loves to share his or her own life experiences.
If this sums you up as a person, we’d love to hear from you!
How to apply:
Take the Grammar Test (you will provide us your contact details here so we can get back to you): https://goo.gl/forms/tyMoij9nxku6RfhR2
Typing Test: http://www.typingtest.com/
The typing test should be taken under the following settings and a screenshot should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– 1 Minute
– Aesop’s Fables
We are looking for a product marketer who will help us achieve the goal of creating happy, successful users.
Responsibilities of a Product Marketer:
- Create product content (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram posts; product videos; blog posts; Quora/forum responses) to increase user value for our product.
- Craft and promote a story about Eigooo on various media channels.
- Measure and optimize the user journey by setting up touch points and increasing conversions.
- Past experience in digital marketing or product marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present complex ideas in a simplified and interesting manner.
How to apply:
If you can fulfill the responsibilities and requirements of the profile, please send us your CV at email@example.com
All the best and good luck!
Eigooo, the English Training Chat Application
To improve your English, the best way is to practice every day.
Eigooo supports you with a 24/7 chat service with real teachers.
- You can chat with the teacher one-on-one.
- The teacher will make immediate corrections to your messages.
- No need to make a reservation. You can start whenever you want.
- The free trial is ready.
Sign up now and get free messages to try it out.