This is a word that substitutes a Noun. It is the name of a person, a place, an animal, or a thing. A proper noun is used to identify a single person, place, animal, or thing specifically.
Examples of Proper Noun
- Harry likes to Draw
- London is one of the most beautiful countries I have traveled to
- Bruno, my dog loves to bask in the sun.
Is the generic name of a class or section of people, animals, or things. It does not specify anything in particular but speaks of a group or any class of beings or things
Examples of Common Noun
- Teachers are the most respected professionals globally
- The cheetah is the world’s fastest land animal.
- The Peregrine Falcon is the fastest bird, in fact, it is the fastest animal on the planet.
Eigooo, the English Training Chat Application
To improve your English, the best way is to practice every day.
Eigooo supports you with a 24/7 chat service with real teachers.
- You can chat with the teacher one-on-one.
- The teacher will make immediate corrections to your messages.
- No need to make a reservation. You can start whenever you want.
- The free trial is ready.
Sign up now and get free messages to try it out