Definition of the Idiom Red flag
Is a sign of warning. It is to draw attention to any issue that needs immediate attention. Anything that indicates a problem or a danger if not sorted immediately.
Examples of sentences using the idiom “Red Flag”
- The gap in Jack’s employment history was a red flag to the employers.
- We avoided traveling after the meteorologist issued a red flag for an expected cyclone
- The talk about raising taxes in the USA was a red flag to many voters
- Limiting reservations of job opportunities for the top scorers was a red flag to those who did score well.
Red Flag (Idiom) Definition, meaning with Examples.
Eigooo, the English Training Chat Application
To improve your English, the best way is to practice every day.
Eigooo supports you with a 24/7 chat service with real teachers.
- You can chat with the teacher one-on-one.
- The teacher will make immediate corrections to your messages.
- No need to make a reservation. You can start whenever you want.
- The free trial is ready.
Sign up now and get free messages to try it out