Definition of the Idiom Red flag
Is a sign of warning. It is to draw attention to any issue that needs immediate attention. Anything that indicates a problem or a danger if not sorted immediately.
Examples of sentences using the idiom “Red Flag”
- The gap in Jack’s employment history was a red flag to the employers.
- We avoided traveling after the meteorologist issued a red flag for an expected cyclone
- The talk about raising taxes in the USA was a red flag to many voters
- Limiting reservations of job opportunities for the top scorers was a red flag to those who did score well.
Eigooo, the English Training Chat Application
To improve your English, the best way is to practice every day.
Eigooo supports you with a 24/7 chat service with real teachers.
- You can chat with the teacher one-on-one.
- The teacher will make immediate corrections to your messages.
- No need to make a reservation. You can start whenever you want.
- The free trial is ready.
Sign up now and get free messages to try it out