Remember that Nouns are words referring to people, animals, places, things, or ideas.
Every noun has different types.
How can we identify the type of a Noun?
Few types of Nouns are:
Abstract Noun, Collective Noun, etc
Any ideas, emotions, and other “things” you can’t physically see, taste,
hear, smell or touch is called Abstract Noun.
Any number of people or
things or group and collections are known as Collective Noun.
- Failure seems to come to those who give up easily.
- He has too much of love for photography.
- He received a warning letter for his misbehavior.
- I train the class full of smart people.
- There are 12 face cards in a pack of 52 cards.
- Our team plays best when they are motivated.
Eigooo the Chat English Training application
To train your English, the best way is to use English everyday.
Eigooo supports you by 24/7 service with real teacher.
- chat with teacher one on one.
- the teacher will make an immediate correction on your messages.
- No need for a reservation. You can start whenever you want.
- the free trial is ready
Sign up now and get a free messages to try it out