Abstract Nouns and Collective Nouns
animals, places, things, or ideas.
Every noun has different
How can we identify the type of a Noun?
Few types of Nouns are:
Abstract Noun, Collective Noun, etc
Any ideas, emotions, and other “things” you can’t physically see, taste,
hear, smell or touch is called Abstract Noun.
Any number of people or
things or group and collections are known as Collective Noun.
- – Failure seems to come
to those who give up easily.
- – He has too much of love for photography.
- – He received a warning letter for his misbehavior.
- I train the class full of smart people.
- There are 12 face cards in
a pack of 52 cards.
- Our team plays best when they are motivated.